Monday, October 19, 2009

i'm like fuel on fire


I haven't had time to update in a while! Our whole group has been so busy with work and group activities that I haven't had much time to just sit down and type.

A quick recap of my last week...

There has been noticeable tension within our group this past week. Everyone was kind of getting on everyone's nerves, and things were not going too well. So yesterday night, our group had a 4 hour circle talk where each person says one good thing and one bad thing about each other person. It was pretty tough, there were some tears, but it has made our group SO much better. Because everything's off our chests now, we have a new clean slate to work with.

On Friday night, we raced through dinner and helped out at a haunted forest. We got to dress up as zombies and scare people, although we didn't really scare anyone... but we tried! Then after some of us went out to a heavy metal show at The Hub just down the streets 10 minutes, which was REALLY fun! Good music, good times. Although one guy tried to crowd surf and fell on his head! Ouch...

Today was a really good day at work. I think I made some progress with one of the toughests students to get through to, so I'm really happy about that. There's some Halloween party at the Queen's Hotel next week, so I think we might try to go to that if we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment